SWAM solo Brass for iPad Public Beta
Help us to test SWAM Solo Brass for iPad! Fill this form to become a Beta Tester.
After submitting the form you will receive the link to join the public beta on TestFlight.
Use a valid email address to receive the download link now and the next updates. The email will be used to track the most active testers eligible for special discounts and benefits from Audio Modeling and our Business Partners.
About the Beta Program
- the same sound engine that is running on the flagship instruments for desktop
- Some advanced parameters are locked and we are evaluating to introduce future IAP (in-app purchase) options to unlock all of them and reach the same level of customization as the desktop version
- A dedicated control surface that allows playing the instruments from the iPad screen. This control surface has been designed to be used as standalone or to extend the expressive option if another external controller is connected
- The AUv3 plugin format (in addition to Inter-App Audio) is available as well to use SWAM instruments in an AUv3 host for production or performance
- Recording and performing on AUv3 host (GarageBand, Camelot Pro, …)
- Performing with the standalone version with an external controller connected by USB or BTLE
- Performing with the standalone version with the control surface or combining the control surface with an external keyboard or controller
- Saving presets, export them to file. Importing presets from SWAM Brass for desktop