In order to download, install and manage your products you need to have an account on Audio Modeling Customer Portal, my.audiomodeling.com.
The first time you run the products, be sure to have an internet connection to properly activate them.
- Register and login to your account on our Customer Portal https://my.audiomodeling.com
- Click on “Register a new product”
- Copy and paste the License Key provided with the purchase confirmation email, then click on “Next”
- Check your email (including the SPAM folder, just in case) and click on the confirmation link.
- The portal shows your registered products on the main page, select “Licenses & Downloads” to get the instrument installers and the User Manual
- Download, run the installer and follow the wizard instructions to complete the installation
SWAM BRASS & CAMELOT ACTIVATION
- To activate SWAM Solo Brass and Camelot products, login with your Customer Portal credentials
SWAM SOLO WOODWINDS & SOLO STRINGS ACTIVATION
- To activate SWAM Solo Strings and Solo Woodwinds, go to the portal, click on “Licenses & Downloads”
- Expand the License Key section and copy the License Key by “Copy to clipboard button”
- Paste the License Key on the SWAM instruments when asked at the startup