We are so excited to announce that SWAM Solo Strings version 3.0 for macOS and Windows* is now available!
We are confident this new release will exceed all your expectations. Not only will this upgrade include the new GUI introduced with SWAM Solo Brass, but we also made many Sound Engine improvements reaching the highest level of realism and control.
Here’s what’s new:
- New instruments body types
- New powerful MIDI Mapping feature that supports CC, Hi-Res CC, After-Touch NRPN, and remapping curves that allow more customization and sensitivity to any controller.
- More realistic Legatos
- New Pizzicato model
- General sound improvement and behavior of bowed string
- New timbral correction feature. You’ll be able to select up to two harmonics to adjust (for emphasis or reduction).
- Real-time bow Sensitivity Control (on bowing mode). This gives you the ability to transform the bow, from a short bow with soft strokes to a full-length bow with strong strokes.
- In addition to the new Standalone version, there will be a VST3 plug-in format, and Native instruments NKS compatibility.
The kind of control and realism our Solo Strings offer have never been heard before in modeled instruments!
How to upgrade your SWAM Solo Strings instruments?
If you are already a proud owner of SWAM Solo Strings version 2.0 and would like to get an upgrade to version 3.0, we got you covered.
Until September 30, 2021**, you can upgrade to version 3.0 at a 75% discount from its regular price of 120 USD. This means the upgrade cost drops from $120 to $30 for each instrument.
As an owner of version 2.x, you’ll still have access to that version in the download section of your account on our customer portal. Just keep in mind that there will be no future updates on version 2.0 (only severe bug fixing on current DAWs and OS updates).
** Update prices starting October 2021:
The 75% Discount on the paid update to version 3.0. will be reduced to 60% (each instruments update will be 48 USD instead of 30 USD)
Our mission at Audio Modeling is to help musicians be at their best, whether it’s on stage or in the studio. A huge thank you to our partners at Line6 and Helix, and to Nick Trapassi for making this video and showing off his love for Camelot Pro 2.0.