SWAM engine products
SWAM (Synchronous Waves Acoustic Modeling) is a new-generation, sophisticated proprietary technology that enables musicians, performers, and composers to overcome the classic limitations of traditional samplers. Conceived by Stefano Lucato and developed in collaboration with Emanuele Parravicini, the SWAM engine combines concepts of Physical Modeling and Behavioral Modeling with the Multi-Vector/Phase-Synchronous Sample-Morphing technique.
Perfect for multi-vector expressive acoustic instruments such as woodwinds, brass and bowed strings, the SWAM engine is currently available in 3 different versions: SWAM-B, SWAM-W and SWAM-S for modeling Brass, Woodwinds, and Bowed Strings.
Bundle completion can be made logging on the Customer Portal, on the Only for you section.
All prices are expressed in USD / EUR.
* Standard licensing allows the authorization of any Audio Modeling product on up to 4 computers at the same time. Educational discounts and Additional license requests must be processed through our Support Center. All requests are subject to approval, and the process may take up to one week to complete.
Bundle Completion & Upgrade Options**
Solo Strings v3 upgrade for v2 owners
If you are a proud owner of any of Solo Strings v2 (Violin, Viola, Cello and Double Bass), you can upgrade to Solo Strings v3 for a discounted price.
Bundle prices are reserved for ALL-AT-ONCE purchases only. However it’s not too late! We offer convenient upgrade prices to our loyal customers to complete any bundle:
- Solo Woodwinds bundle: Saxophones, Clarinets, Flutes, Double Reeds
- Solo Strings bundle: Violin, Viola, Cello, Double Bass
- Solo Brass bundle: Trumpets, Trombones, Horns and Tubas
- ALL IN bundle: Solo Woodwinds + Solo Strings + Solo Brass
How to upgrade or complete a bundle
Upgrades and bundle completions can be done automatically from your account in our Customer Portal. The portal shows the products you already own and the available products. After logging in to your account, navigate to the tab “Only for you”. There, you’ll see the options available for you.
All options and prices are automatically calculated according to the products you already purchased. To complete the checkout and purchase one of the options listed, click on the UPGRADE button next to it.
If you get stuck or need help to complete any of the steps listed above, feel free to contact our Support Center. To speed up the process, please make sure all your SWAM products are registered to your account on the Audio Modeling Customer Portal, and use the same email address associated with your account when you contact our Support team.
Discounts for Upgrading from Solo Strings v2 to the new Solo Strings v3
- Each instrument upgrade price is 48 EUR/USD (with a 60% discount from the full price of 120 EUR/USD)
- Solo Strings Bundle Upgrade price is 144 EUR/USD
**All prices are expressed in USD / EUR